Adventures of Pedro the Locked Out Gnome

Thursday, September 29, 2005


Not satisfied with what happened during QP I thought I'd see how things were progressing with the negotiations... anybody got a map of this place?


Well negotiations are taking place, though I couldn't get in. I decided to leave the two sides be. This ain't no time for them to be monkeying around ...


... as for me, I can monkey around all I want. It's not everyday I get to Parliament Hill. I might as well take some time and look around before I go.


Did you know I do impressions? Here I am running up the stairs ... look at me I'm Jean Chretien!


Ok, what's this one: I'm in an ivory tower... looking down on CBC employees... that's right, I'm senior management!

Last impression: It's 4 p.m. and I'm having a pint at D'Arcy McGee's. That's a tough one, I might as well be any civil servant in Ottawa!

Well, it's been a long day. I think this pint is well deserved... a toast to everyone who stuck it out and made today a day to remember! Here's hoping the next toast will be to a new deal.

3 Comments:

  • Pedro,
    I love you. I adore you. You're trip to Ottawa pictures are fantastic -- especially the Chretien imitation. I love it.
    Keep doing it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:49 PM  

  • Callum (8) and Tristan (6) are HUGE fans and hope Pedro will someday visit Prince Edward Island.

    I had a tough time explaining the pick-up lines. A bit of instant editing on the fly.

    Their favourite post is when Pedro faces down the seagull. Yep. It's not everywhere my kids can learn "smackdown your candy ass".

    Keep up the great work, Pedro.

    Watch out Spongebob. Pedro's the next BIG thing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:24 PM  

  • You should have your own show on tv (CBC). Funny as h-e-double hockey sticks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home