Adventures of Pedro the Locked Out Gnome

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Wow, I must say it was quite a day in Ottawa on Monday. I never realized I had so many fans in the nation's capital. Thanks to all those who came by and said hi. I met tons of great people and had some interesting adventures, including getting into Question Period! Though the rain didn't wipe away my smile, it did leave me with a bit of a cold, so I'm not quite 100% today. But don't worry, I'll have all the details of my visit to Ottawa up soon. Stay tuned!

2 Comments:

  • Hey Pedro!

    We here at CBC in Cape Breton have been following your adventures and decided to show you our support with a photo of our mascot on the line.

    http://www.capebretonlockout.ca/wwfb.jpg"

    If you get the chance we'd love you to come to the east coast and take a dip in the Atlantic Ocean!

    Well back to the line, see you at the after party!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:51 PM  

  • Pedro. Don't let me down. I need to know who you hob nobbed and hung out with in Ottawa. Don't leave us in suspense. Post those pics and comments ASAP. A fan and fellow gnome.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home