Adventures of Pedro the Locked Out Gnome

Monday, October 10, 2005

Pedro's Cross Canada Tour!

A big thanks to everyone who came by the Duke of Argyle in Toronto last Thursday to celebrate the end of the lockout and my farewell. I had a great time. In fact, I'm still recovering so that's why I haven't posted the pictures yet. But don't worry, while many lockout blogs are signing off, I'm gonna stick around ... Hey, you've come to expect more from Pedro... so, with that in mind...


I'd like to announce Pedro's Cross-Canada Tour, afterall travelling is what we gnomes do best. I'm going to hit the road and visit as many bureaus across the country as I can. I've heard from fans from St. John's to Yellowknife (Pedro loves you too Winnipeg) and now it's your chance to party with me!

Stay tuned for more details. If you'd like to take part send me an e-mail. I'm at lockedoutpedro@gmail.com.

See you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home