Adventures of Pedro the Locked Out Gnome

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

So Long, Farewell....

The lockout is almost done and that means my time here is almost over as well. I've had a blast entertaining you with my adventures over the last few weeks, but sadly duty calls and I must go.

But before I leave, I want to celebrate the end of the lockout, so come join me at the Duke of Argyle on Thursday night to raise a pint or two or four....

The girls and I will be there starting at 6 p.m., so spread the word!

4 Comments:

  • We need to get Pedro appointed CBC president!!!!!!!!!

    Nice work buddy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:11 AM  

  • TERRIFIC ADVENTURES. MANY THANKS

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:49 AM  

  • Wonderful blog. Great pictures.

    Now we can hope (and demand?) that the returning workers will be treated with respect and that there will be major changes on the board. How about folks who really know and understand broadcasting?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:53 AM  

  • SO happy for you CBCers, so happy for me (have boycotted the management 'National' - bah), and so happy for Pedro! Such adventures, such cool pics, who could ever forget Joe Schlesinger with a gnome on his head! Time to go get a shave, Peter Mansbridge!
    WELCOME BACK, MISSED YOU!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home