Adventures of Pedro the Locked Out Gnome

Sunday, September 18, 2005


With my photocopied ass hanging on the wall of the war room one would think I would head home, but my work at the Royal York wasn't over yet.

Being a fair and equal minded journalist I ventured up to the 10th floor to give the Corporation's bargaining committee a chance to hear me out.

The following is an abbreviated account of my talk with the individual who opened the door when I knocked.

Me: Hi, I'm Pedro and I'm locked out. Can I have my picture taken with you?

Anonymous Guy with British Accent (looking me up and down): Ummm, no. I appreciate your whimsy, but I don't think it would be appropriate at this time.

Me: Oh well, it never hurts to ask.

The door closed and I could hear him returning to tell his colleagues about his encounter at the door. There was an eruption of laughter. At least they have a sense of humour.

But alas, my attempts to get their attention didn't quite work. I think I need to do something a bit more drastic.

I have an idea... it's going to be dangerous and I might not come back but it will definitely get their attention.

Hee hee, it's gonna be good!

2 Comments:

  • Hehehe ... dat's AWESOME.

    Keep up the good fight, gnome.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:33 PM  

  • Cute, Courageous and Mysterious?
    Pedro - you are such a catch!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home